[AccessD] OT Friday Experience: Rocket Science and submarines

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Sep 5 13:11:23 CDT 2010

Hi Shamil

No, sadly the launch failed due to a valve not responding. After two firing attempts they gave up and sailed the platform back. The rocket is intact.
No new launch date has been given yet.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 05-09-2010 12:52 >>>
Hi Gustav --

The rocket has been launched already there?
I haven't seen it flying there from this part of the Baltic sea (Finnish
Gulf) :)

They say it's(/was) planned to be launched at:

<<<
LAUNCHING TODAY AT APP 10 UTC, SUN 5, 2010

Do they mean 10 p.m. UTC (GMT)?

Thank you for that news.

-- Shamil