[AccessD] Web application

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Sep 14 10:50:26 CDT 2010

 A. Forget about it.
 B. Use 2010 and SharePoint, which I hear works very well (have not used it
myself).
 C. Use this service:  www.eqldata.com  Although with a not for profit,
budgets are always tight.

 D. If they have a terminal services server, you can run Citrix Access
Essentials and they can then access the app and/or a desktop through a
browser.  Neat part about that is no separate VPN setup.  Just sit down at
any computer with a internet connection and a browser and your in.  Of
course running under TS has a few quirks, but it's workable.

Jim.