[AccessD] Web application

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 14 11:34:42 CDT 2010

I was thinking about trying to use something like LogMeIn but of course then there is an issue with
users / rights at the workstation level etc.

I doubt that they have a TS server.  This is a smallish NP local to a hand full of counties in North
Carolina.

I would really like to write something that could be accessed via a browser so that they could enter
their data from their homes etc.