[AccessD] Windows Phone 7 and database (was: Verizon Droid 2 for the wife)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 15 16:41:21 CDT 2010

Hi Bill and David

Maybe you just have to think different ...?

Developing Occasionally Connected Applications for Windows Phone 7:
http://sviluppomobile.blogspot.com/2010/03/sqlite-for-wp-7-series-proof-of-concept.html

That said, the first move of Windows Phone 7 _is_ targeted at consumers.

/gustav

>>> davidmcafee at gmail.com 15-09-2010 23:15 >>>
hmmm, looks like you are correct:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsphone7series/thread/4cbf20d6-fc36-437b-aac2-b505206ab7f5

I guess this will push me to get moving on my Android programming :)