[AccessD] Creating a Spreadsheet from a Report

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Wed Sep 15 22:55:15 CDT 2010

Rocky,

    If you are in a position to put in the required effort, my sample db named  Reports_AccessToExcelAndWord  might be of interest to you. It is in access 2000 file format and is available at Rogers Access Library. Link -
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal