[AccessD] Exporting report to excel

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Fri Sep 17 15:13:19 CDT 2010

I recently ran into an issue when I was trying to export a report's
underlying query to Excel.  The catch is that the report had a dynamic
filter which is not taken into account when exporting from the
underlying query (the query exported more data to Excel than the Report
was showing, due to the filter on the report)

A number of people here in AccessD offered some nice ideas on how to
deal with this.

It looks like your situation is different, however.