[AccessD] Exporting report to excel

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 16:09:05 CDT 2010

Interesting that you would get that invalid date result. A date type
field value of zero would result in a value of 12/30/1899 according to
this

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/130514/en-us

So something is going haywire. Could you add a field into the
underlying query for the report that formatted the date into a text
value using a format function like

MyDateField:Format([YourDateField],"mm/dd/yyyy")

and then put that into the group footer in a TEXT BOX?

At this point it would seem you are getting NOTHING in that date field
if you are getting that invalid date result.

Good luck!  Keep trying! Easy for ME to say. I'm about to leave for home. ;-)

GK