[AccessD] How do I Grab the picture from the web page

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 22 17:40:36 CDT 2011

In order to pass the object to a class or method of a module any way other than "as object" you need
to know what it is.  IOW As textbox, as combobox etc.  If you pass it "as object" then intellisense
no longer works inside of the method or class.  "As object" is late binding.  In order te sink
events in a class you have to ue early binding.

Dim WithEvents XYZ as SomeObjType.