[AccessD] AC 2007/2010 - Help...this is turning into a research project

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Aug 4 14:20:48 CDT 2011

The bigger risk is that once you start making changes, you are then blamed when the thing
does collapse some day.

I wouldn't attempt to add new features to the existing wreck.  If they wouldn't let me rebuild it
properly; I would run, not walk, away from it.   I've spent too many years building my
reputation to blow it on someone else's garbage.

--
Stuart