[AccessD] Breakpoints don't work!?!

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Sun Aug 7 20:26:12 CDT 2011

Oh 2010 is an improvement on 2007.  Using 2007 it seems what used to take a
single click now takes at least two (normally 3) to achieve the same result,
Basic, fast and easy tasks (such a copying or renaming a table/query etc)
are now much slower. Thing just don't work intuitively or indeed, at all
sometimes.  Bizarro world it is.

That new Nav Pane is a PAIN all right.  What twisted mind came up with
that??

Meant to be moving to A2010 soon, better than 2007, but not as good as 2003.
Thankfully Excel 2010 is fairly nice to work with.  Only saving grace
really...