[AccessD] Initiating an Access Application on a Different Computer

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:36:12 CDT 2011

I think you're going to have to explain what you want to do in more detail.
Does "initiating" mean starting an access app on another machine by opening
the database remotely on a intranet, or by taking over the machine using a
remote control app, or what?  How are you going to determine if the remote
machine is available?  Is Access installed on the remote machine (trust me,
you don't want to run access across a network)?

Charlotte Foust