[AccessD] Initiating an Access Application on a DifferentComputer

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Aug 11 17:12:07 CDT 2011

Charlotte,

Thanks for your help.

Here is what I am trying to do.

I have two PCs, both with Access 2007 (Windows XP).

One PC is at my desk, the other is in the "Computer Room".

There are some Access Aps that must be run on the PC that is in the
Computer Room.

I would like to somehow be able to fire up (Open) these Aps from the PC
at my desk.

I currently use Remote Desktop to do this.  This works, but it takes
some time.

I would like to find a faster way to do this.

Thanks again,
Brad