[AccessD] User Interface

Dean dnod at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 08:07:05 CDT 2011

I have been doing the same Robert, using treeview or an activeX sidebar control. I stick to single subform interface and popups, dialogs. I would never allow a user access to any of the standard controls or, gasp, direct edit of a record in a table. If they did require a table or if that was the best use, I would still present them with a form that I could control all aspects of the operation within.
Most users are not, in my opinion, benefitting from more options so much as from a focused efficient, error-free, workflow and that is what I strive to provide. They don't seem to miss what they never see.

Regards, Dean