[AccessD] Print graphics file from Access

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:47:30 CDT 2011

Thanks!  I tried that, and the first 4 characters are '%PNG'.  So I guess
that answers my question.

That reminds me of the following (it's a reward for you guys) from the
'Schneier on Security' blog:

Nick Helm won an award for the funniest
joke<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/08/25/fringe_gag/> at
the Edinburgh Fringe Festival:

Nick Helm: "I needed a password with eight characters so I picked Snow White
and the Seven Dwarves."

Note that two other jokes were about security:

Tim Vine: "Crime in multi-storey car parks. That is wrong on so many
different levels."

Andrew Lawrence: "I admire these phone hackers. I think they have a lot of
patience. I can't even be bothered to check my OWN voicemails."

Doug