[AccessD] Print graphics file from Access

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Aug 30 17:11:20 CDT 2011

EXIF is a way of storing supplementary data in a  media file.  EXIF data can be stored in
JPG, TIFF and RIFF WAV.

I'd guess that scanner is generating TIFF files.  That is a common scanner output format
which supports: "lossless" compression,  EXIF,  multi-page images,  and transparency.

To check the file type for TIFF, the first two bytes will be "ll" or "MM" (depending on
"endian-ness" and the next two bytes will bebig/little endian "42".

--
Stuart