[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer] Users in SQL Server

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sun Dec 4 11:36:01 CST 2011

John - as you are discovering (the hard way I might add),
SQL Security is a whole specialty onto itself....in fact, there have been
books written about just that.
Here's one that may be helpful:
http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Server-Administrators-Pocket-Consultant/dp/0
73562738X/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1323019853&sr=1-4
and here's another:
http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Server-2008-Management-Administration/dp/067
233044X/ref=pd_sim_b_6