[AccessD] Set references via automation

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:20:58 CST 2011

If I recall correctly, the references code has to be in a separate module
from everything else and has to be the first thing that runs in the
database in which the references are being se so you call the routine from
autoexect.  There was a long thread on handling broken references a few
years ago that you might find useful.

Charlotte Foust