[AccessD] Set references via automation

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Dec 31 12:48:10 CST 2011

And the archives are back now! :o)

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 12:21 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Set references via automation

If I recall correctly, the references code has to be in a separate module
from everything else and has to be the first thing that runs in the database
in which the references are being se so you call the routine from autoexect.
There was a long thread on handling broken references a few years ago that
you might find useful.

Charlotte Foust