[AccessD] Joomla

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Jan 17 06:40:41 CST 2011

Hi Stuart --

:-)

No, it's not correct "downsizing" of my note I suppose.
I just meant "there are no miracles and 'free cheese' in this world" - good
end results are based on good (hard) efforts and experience, and good tools
(DNN) help to get that good results quicker: NOTEPAD(.exe) is a good tool,
no doubt, but in the case of modern custom CMS web application development
one would loose competition armoured with just NOTEPAD(.exe), if only they
are not outstanding web developers but in the latter case they do not even
need a NOTEPAD(.exe), they can use iPAD to type in .CSS, .HTML, JavaScript,
... and (MS/my)SQL(/Oracle/..) SQL scripts. to draw outstanding graphics...

:-)

Thank you.

--
Shamil