[AccessD] GetOpenFileName vs. Windows 7

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:13:48 CST 2011

He's also a VIP on Eileen's Lounge, which I helped establish in memory
of Eileen Wharmsby, who created Woody's Lounge.  You can thank him
yourself if you register at  http://www.eileenslounge.com.  Our tame
MS MVP ;-}, Hans Vogelaar, is also on hand to answer Access questions
and is one of our admins and founders.

Charlotte Foust