[AccessD] Access and Excel Integration - Resources?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 11 15:14:21 CDT 2011

One of the things we used to do was to use the macro recorder to record keystrokes doing whatever
you want to do.  Then go look at the macro which is vbE.  Now you know the syntax for whatever it
was you did you can do that same thing from Access, or alternatively, you can just run the macro
from Access.  Both methods have their uses.