[AccessD] update wouldn't run

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:52:52 CDT 2011

I wonder if you dropped the key and then ran it if it would work. then
you could reset the key after. Multi-field keys might have different
rules. Doing one record at a time in a table view might have different
rules than a mass change in a query.

Hope you made a copy of the db or at least the table before you
touched anything though. Always want to have a way to return to the
before state, especially when you are working with other peoples
databases.

Stuff happens. ;-)

GK