[AccessD] update wouldn't run

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:07:51 CDT 2011

Well... I thought about doing that, but couldn't think of a reason why it
should've mattered, but you know, you might be right -- I might experiment
later.

Susan H.

I wonder if you dropped the key and then ran it if it would work. then
you could reset the key after. Multi-field keys might have different
rules. Doing one record at a time in a table view might have different
rules than a mass change in a query.

Hope you made a copy of the db or at least the table before you
touched anything though. Always want to have a way to return to the
before state, especially when you are working with other peoples
databases.

Stuff happens. ;-)