[AccessD] 2 quick questions

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:32:05 CDT 2011

Jim, I'm just not qualified to write about this discussion -- I can give you
rules and all that, but not the kind of practical experience that you guys
can share/shed. But what might be interesting is a collection of commentary
on the subject from you guys -- let me think on a title and see if the
editors will go for it, and see what happens. It would be a good way for you
guys to do some networking.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Susan H.