[AccessD] 2 quick questions

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 1 20:52:27 CDT 2011

Hi Susan:

I have done lots of discussions with my programmer geek friends and a lot of
reading and we have all talked about how we would setup such a test site and
how we could and should talk some client into making the big step but so far
no practical experience.

This technology is definitely high end and new age but who knows one of us
may have some practical experience or know someone that does.

Jim