[AccessD] 2 quick questions

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Jun 2 11:46:03 CDT 2011

John,

  I think John's problem was a pretty practical reason to discuss it.  All I
pointed out in my initial post was that John's problem was a perfect example
of what I had talked about previously.

  And since you opened the door, why do you "harass" this list with postings
on your latest hardware setup, home network problems, etc when all that
stuff belongs on the tech list?  And your blaming me for wasting bandwidth
in the AccessD list?

  Finally, I *certainly* don't waste bandwidth calling other people nuts
despite their thoughts or opinions.

Jim.