[AccessD] Access 2003 database in Access 2007

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at att.net
Mon Mar 14 13:10:54 CDT 2011

I have a module with the 2 subs -- SetAppProperties and ChangeAppProperties.

When my start up form opens, it calls SetAppProperties which uses ChangeAppProperties to set them the way I want (original post), which includes showing my own menu bars.

Because some properties have boolean values and some have text values, you need to treat them differently.  Stuart posted a sub that handles both.

HTH,
Carolyn Johnson