[AccessD] Office 365

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 24 01:14:58 CDT 2011

I suspect that Microsoft will be become more resolute in it edict to move
its customers along into the acceptance of the new technology and
subsequently the purchase of its' new products. MS does not make good money
supporting old technologies... Everyone has been given their first warning
with IE9; which poses the question, "Which side of the technology divide are
you on?"

Jim