[AccessD] Office 365

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Mar 24 07:27:58 CDT 2011

 >Everyone has been given their first warning with IE9; which poses the question, "Which side of the
technology divide are you on?"

ROTFLMAO.  Firefox is making huge gains in the browser war because Microsoft has refused to allow XP
users to use the latest IE version.  Microsoft claims that without the "latest technology" their
browser cannot be as good as it needs to be.  Of course MS is trying to sell Windows 7 into the XP
crowd.

Notice FireFox works just fine with the XP crowd.

 >which poses the question, "Which side of the technology divide are you on?"

Uhh.. the Firefox side.  ;)  I pretty much have no use for IE unless I hit a site that I absolutely
have to use and that site refuses to work with Firefox.  And guess what, with Firefox winning the
browser war, more and more sites are dropping their "IE only" crapola.