[AccessD] Office 365

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:37:34 CDT 2011

A2007 and Windows Mobile 7 did it for me.

A2007, new ribbon and layout, but still leaving old bugs/problems.

WM5/6 with SQL Server CE was such an awesome combination.

To drop it and force existing apps to be rewritten in Silverlight/XML, made
me say "I'm done with new MS technologies".

I've had to completely rewrite, existing/working mobile apps because of MS'
forcing of new technologies and deprecating totally working systems.

If I'm learning something new, it's going to be Android/iPhone programming.