[AccessD] OT - Database for dot net project

newsgrps newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Nov 8 13:36:10 CST 2011

Thanks David,

I am familiar with SQL and have 2000, 2005 and 2008 all installed.  I
was thinking more of the end users and what they would need.

Interesting concept about the Access back end.  Does anyone have any
information on installing jet?  If a user already have Access
installed will installing Jet cause problems?

David