[AccessD] New SQL Server license scheme is RADICALLLY moreexpensive

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Nov 15 15:37:17 CST 2011

As I had indicated before, I think support is EVERYTHING.
Example: After 2 successful years of running Firefox as my primary browser,
I must now uninstall it. Why ?:
Since the 7.01 release and now with the latest and greatest 8.0 release,
It is no longer compatible with Adobe Distiller 9.0
I am now unable to print to PDF from a webpage. I LOVE TO DO THIS !!! And I
love Acrobat - Professional.

On the Mozilla tech forums, the responses I got to the problem went from the
RIDICULOUS (Use Foxit) to the SUBLIME (get a MAC ). Neither were solutions
even worthy of closer consideration.

There you have it: hit the proverbial "wall" with open source and you're
dead-in-the-water.
I'm back with IE 8. Works great with Distiller.