[AccessD] time to retire ?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:50:43 CST 2011

Since you've got experience, and since I haven't investigated all the
options, am I correct in assuming that an O365 license, regardless of
number of people, involves the latest (Office, SharePoint, SQL) in a
participatory mechanism of some sort (e.g. per seat or something)?

As proprietor of a mostly-retired company, with only me as employee, this
is very appealing, and I think this could work very inexpensively for
clients having say < 10 employees. Skip all the on-site licensing, pay a
per-seat fee per month, lock and load. Is this precis correct?

Arthur