[AccessD] Paint.net

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Nov 27 21:23:26 CST 2011

I have it installed but have never really done much with it.
I just checked it out.  To answer JC's question:

Yes - it's really simple in Paint.net.   Go to Adjustments - Curves
Make sure Luminosity is selected.

Then click on various points on the straight line you see and drag it into some sort of S
shape.   A little experimentation with several points on the curve should give you what you
want.

--
Stuart