[AccessD] Windows 8

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Nov 28 10:28:39 CST 2011

Hi Rocky

You probably will - as Windows 8 can run any modern Windows application - but to utilize the new top level tiled interface, you will need something like Visual Studio as Access in the view of MS is not a development environment, only an app with some fancy macro programming options (what is VBA?).

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 28-11-2011 17:05 >>>
Will we be able to deploy an access app on a tablet?