[AccessD] Windows 8

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Nov 28 16:40:57 CST 2011

In reality, how useful is a touch screen when you are working in a business application such
as a word processor, spreadsheet or database application and you are sitting at a desk with
a keyboard and mouse at your fingertips?

Unless MS can continue to sell to that market, they are in for a tough time.

--
Stuart