[AccessD] Tech Republic covers PowerBasic

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:08:47 CST 2011

I just spent a few minutes reading the interview and looking at their
website.  They may have a good product, but the site is AWFUL.  Multiple
bright colours, cheesy fonts, lots of exclamation marks.  It's not easy to
find out exactly what products they have and how they're priced.  I bet
they'd have a ton more customers if they fixed it up - it's the kind of
site that I would just click away from automatically if I stumbled on it.

Doug