[AccessD] Access 2010 how to

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 4 08:12:55 CDT 2011

I am forced to use Access 2010 and so I am lost.

How do I see the widget (pane?) on the left with all the tables, forms, queries etc.

I am in a view where all I see are the tables, and oh my goodness, I see every damned thing remotely
associated with every table.  I so don't care about all of that stuff, though it could be useful at
times.

I just need to see a list of all my forms, or all my modules, or all my reports.

Help me please.  (My daughter Allie says that, in a plaintive little voice).

Colby Consulting