[AccessD] Crome and LogMeIn full screen mode

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 4 11:20:06 CDT 2011

That is strange John. I have many of my clients on LogMeIn and have never
had such a re-action. Mind you, I have not set anyone up for a month so
there may be some issues with the new version.

TeamViewer is another excellent product and then in a pinch you can use
UltraVNC (security is poor as the password size is limited but you can get
creative with connection ports). You can use RDP and even old netmeeting,
which has been shipped with every Windows since 98...just like ADO. ;-)

Jim