[AccessD] Crome and LogMeIn full screen mode

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 4 11:34:24 CDT 2011

>From a designing point of view, I have been finding IE9 is a lot more
compatible with the W3C standards. When tweaking a site, I have been able to
use add subtle changes to the CSS scripts as opposed to writing a custom one
for IE products...mind you, that is if I abandon support for IE6,7 and 8 and
always have the latest version of JQuery loaded.

In summary IE is definitely improving.

Jim