[AccessD] Tab delimited text file

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 27 06:56:00 CDT 2011

Could you not write a function to export the file line by line, put the file
into a recordset, open a text file for exporting to and loop through the
recordset and print each line into the file using something like

 Print #FileNumber, YourRecordset.GetString(, , vbTab, vbCrLf, "");

Has worked for me in the past.