[AccessD] Tab delimited text file

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Oct 27 09:57:48 CDT 2011

I'll second the VBA approach.  I have used it several times because of the
unreliability of the Transfer functions - TransferText, TrasferSpreadsheet,
etc.  It's not very much code and you have complete control - build the
string and output it to your file using Print #.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.bchacc.com