[AccessD] Runtime when full version is installed

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 13 11:17:52 CDT 2011

As a non-profit they got something like 50 licenses from Microsoft for almost nothing.  They want
the full version on the employees machines so that they can use all of the other office applications
and all be using the same version to do so.

I don't want them using the full version on the Access application simply because is exposes the
application.  I will probably go with a "compiled" version (MDE) once it stabilizes but for now
using the runtime will help me keep users where they belong.