[AccessD] The coming in-memory database tipping point. - SQL Server Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Apr 16 19:13:04 CDT 2012

In this case, I don't think that "flawed" is the right word.  "Simplistic" would be better.

Newton's approach is a simplified model of reality,  which matches  observations  within
certain constraints.   It is only beyond those constraints that newtonian laws break down.

Einsteins approach is a more complex model, which widens those constraints.  Current
string/multiverse/brane approaches are more complex again and further widen those
constraints.

Each appears to be getting closer to reality, but whether we will ever get there is another
matter.

--
Stuart