[AccessD] I love the Nexus

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Aug 30 15:04:23 CDT 2012

Hey Dan,
I have Kindle on my PC, my android tablet and phone and on my 7" e-ink based
Kindle (of course). The only one I actually use to any degree is the Kindle.
Easy on the eyes. It's very light weight and reads like a paper back only
maybe even lighter. I bought the leather case with integrated light and it
works great too. Makes the whole thing heavier, more like a hard cover bound
book but that's been fine too.

I've never really understood the whole Kindle Fire thing. Kind of ruined
Kindle's reputation IMO.