[AccessD] [Cross Posted to AccessD, SQL, Tech, and VB Lists] Pervasive SQL

Jeff B jeff.developer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:44:39 CST 2012

Morning all!

Sorry for the major cross post, but I am desperately looking for someone
that is extremely knowledgeable in Pervasive SQL or Timberline Office and
has a working copy of Pervasive SQL Version 8.

We are trying to phase out Timberline, but our accounting data is still
stored in PSQL.  I need to find someone that can take a copy of our data
files and export to either excel or SQL Server (preferably SQL Server 2008).
This is just a one-time thing (I hope) and would be doing it myself, except
our Timberline install has failed and we are still trying to rebuild it.

Anyone willing to try and help please send an email to:
jbarrows at alertservice.com.  Please include an hourly cost/price so I can
give the Boss some idea of what it will cost.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff Barrows
MCP, MCAD, MCSD

Outbak Technologies, LLC