[AccessD] [Cross Posted to AccessD, SQL, Tech, and VB Lists] Pervasive SQL

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Tue Feb 14 10:54:09 CST 2012

Jeff,

It's been a long time since I've worked with Pervasive data but when I did, I used the ActiveX control that gets installed with Pervasive.  Even though your Timberline install failed, you might check to see if the Pervasive ActiveX control is available.  Just add it to a form in Access (or VB etc...) then you can use that to get to your data.  I'll see if I can dig up my old code that talked to the control - but I'm pretty sure it's been deleted.

Rusty