[AccessD] My Comments

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Sat Feb 18 16:15:45 CST 2012

Hey All
Yahoo!!!! the list is active again. But what I am noticing is that this list
has become an "old boys and girls  club" (as I have mentioned before). If
the old ones post to the list, everything goes wild. If it is someone else
post to the list, everything  goes quiet. There are many gracious
individuals on this list who suggest an input to a question and I truly
thank them for for that (my question or someone else's). I am very
disappointed with the rest of you, this was supposed to be an avenue to post
our MSAccess questions and hopefully find a solution from the experts. You
can ask me to leave, but I have been here since 1995 and I do not like the
current trend.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada