[AccessD] Freeze panes

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Feb 19 16:18:33 CST 2012

I still do all of my primary development in A2003.  It works for me.

I've tried it on a main form, a subform and a form embedded in a tab control and it works
everytime in the On_Open.

Are you sure the Default View of the form is Datasheet.  You will get that error if it is set to
anything else.

--
Stuart