[AccessD] My Comments

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:36:13 CST 2012

Gary, I'm in a similar situation -- not working with Access much anymore. I
haven't moved on to something else, I'm just working less. The dh is retired
and I'm partially so... I read messages sometimes, but by the time I see
them, someone else has usually answered them. To be honest, a lot of threads
get deleted unread. I don't think Access is dead by any means, but I think
the industry is using it very differently. :( I run polls frequently on my
Office blog and Access is the least used application and nobody really wants
to read about it. I still do write about it, just not very often -- once a
month maybe.

Susan H.

I really wonder how many people we have reading the messages on a
timely basis. I'm looking at my inbox about every hour during the work
day. Maybe once a day on weekends though. But I really only open
messages that have a subject that either interests me or I think I
might have input on. I do skip entire threads if it seems it's nothing
I can help with. So much to do, so little time.